We are looking for a hard working animal lover with initiative for our horse boarding and lesson facility.
-Be at least 16 with reliable transportation and cell phone.
-Have some experience owning or working around large animals.
-Be able to lift at least 50lbs.
-Be able to work 8am-12 OR 4:30-8:30pm and at least one weekend day. (Hours are somewhat flexible).
-Common sense and good problem solving skills.
-Outgoing and fun personality!
-MUST speak English (fluently).
-Must be able to pass a background check.
- Feeding up to 30 horses and ensure horses have clean water.
- Light stall cleaning (our horses are only in stalls during bad weather) and dumping muck buckets.
- Occasionally unloading feed or hay.
- Blanket/Unblanket horse’s during winter months.
- Drag Arenas
- Occasional light fence repair
- Occasional mowing pastures (with tractor).
- Help keep the barn tidy.
- $9 an hour + 1 weekly riding lesson (if desired).
- Pay raise every 6 months.
- Opportunity to ride, show and attend clinics if desired.
- Working off board for a horse is always welcome too.